Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Retarded Admirer

Well, I am almost done packing. Don't ask me how I have managed to do it. My three exams have come and gone too. I kicked ass on two of them but I think I only kicked maybe half an ass on the last one. *fingers crossed*

This will probably be my last post for awhile, as I am going to be without internet now for almost the next two weeks. Why you ask? Well because I was denied any time off from work to take care of such things as unpacking and setting up my cable and internet I have to wait until I actually have some time off from school and work. I am a little upset about my change in cable carriers. Granted, RCN doesn't have the best service but I got some bomb ass channels. I was excited to find out my new building is serviced by DirectTV but that excitement was short lived when I found out I will be losing all of my favorite channels AND the customer service department is probably even worse than RCN's. Well, at least the price is cheap. 140 channnels for $45 isn't bad!

So before this Sexbox goes on hiatus, I leave you with a funny little story....




Along with my new apartment, I will also be joining a new gym and the timing couldn't be more perfect! You see, for two years I have been working out at the gym in my building there has been this black retarded boy working there. I never paid him any attention because I was always too busy checking out the crotches on the hot Bollywood men. Well, just recently the retarded boy started talking to me. It was all very abrupt and just plain odd. Especially the way he would stare at me when he talked. I initially didn't think too much about it because, well, to be quite honest he's a retard and I wouldn't know how to figure one of them out anyways! I have not had much experience with "special" people. It crossed my mind he might be gay but like I said, I figured my gaydar was just being thrown off by his retard vibes.

Well, my suspicions were confirmed the other day. the retarded boy was talking to me and casually mentions that he likes to watch football games at some of the sports bars in Wrigleyville. He followed that comment with "Oh but I was get hit on by gay guys because it's right by gay town".

I was not sure how to respond. The rude bitch in me wanted to say,

"Sweetie, there isn't anyone hitting on your down syndrome ass, stop fooling yourself kiddo."

But I refrained. I smiled and casually changed the subject because it was all too obvious that once again my gaydar hadn't let me down....and having a retarded admirer is not something I cared to deal with on a daily basis.

So, I have enjoyed living downtown these past two years. I would definitely do it again! But if there is anything I won't miss it will be the scary retarded boy at the gym!

6 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

How terribly insensitive of you :(


I had one of those when I worked at Hollywood Video. He was even more bold than yours though, he told me TWICE (after finding whatever movie he wanted) "I love you for this" and would stare and smile.

I mean I'm not one to judge and I don't want to hurt their minds, so I just pretend like I didn't notice and move on.

I have more empathy for retards than, drug addicts or homeless, they don't know any better and have a different point of view. They didn't choose to be retarded like the crack addicts or the homeless. They didn't have a choice to be how they are.

It used to make me so sad when I worked at café's and retail and people would constantly avoid mentally challenged folks. It's terrible, can you imagine how it must feel to be pushed aside by society?

12:30 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

So as not to seem insensitive, or anything...

I'll just keep my mouth shut.

No C_SB blogs for more two weeks or more? Awww...

Happy moving!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

What did I do that was so insensitive? i was nice to the guy. I smiled, pretended to care about what he had to say and went about my business! Geez, should I have gotten on my knees and gave him a big sloppy BJ?

12:58 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:29 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

this post.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

And you are not one to be talking.


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home