Thursday, September 20, 2007

Moving Woes

I move in 8 days I have nothing packed. Why you ask? Because in those next 8 days I also have three exams, have been denied any time off from work, muust complete three scholarship applications and I just finished my very first piece of writing to be published in a professional journal.

Omigod.

I am an expert at moving considering I do it practically every year. I will even admit it is a great way to make sure you never accumulate alot of junk....but moving is a process that requires time and if you don't have time it becomes one big nightmare.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Oy! Good luck!

Wonder if you'll say where your writing is being published...

9:14 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

you should have a packing party. invite us all over and we'll help you. as long as you provide food and booze! lol.

12:39 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

oh that would be fun!!!! you should thow one of those!


good luck on moving. next weekend, my friend moves too, and i volunteered to help him. this way i feel like im helping you out too, but only in spirit =)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home