Friday, September 07, 2007

My New Boyfriends

With the new school year upon me, I have the chance to start brand new meaningful relationships with super hot and intelligent men on campus! Woo hoo! My juices are flowing just thinking about it!

Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a bit. These "meaningful relationships" will merely consist of me secretly lusting over any hot new pharmacy or medical students. I already have decided I have a crush on three of them. I am sure they are straight, just like all of my other crushes from last year, but it's always nice to have something to stare at in the library.

Other than my hormones going out of control, this week has been horribly busy. I have had so much to do between my many academic obligations, work and packing. Well, actually I have done little to no packing, but I have been throwing away a lot of shit. Actually, I plan on getting rid of several pieces of furniture. I am in desperate need of revamping my bedroom. Don't ask me why I didn't get those gay interior designer genes!

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Yum....

Indian and Middle Eastern med students=me drooling all over the floor

8:06 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

I'd like to commend you on getting rid of your 1986 bedroom furniture set.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Oh no!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! Sista M I love it when you are so brutally honest! LOL

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home