Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hey there Delilah!



You're boyfriend is a fag. While he is a thousand miles away from you in Buttfuck, Arkansas he is doing just that: getting butt fucked by the entire football team. Sorry to break the news to you Delilah, but surely that queer ass song he wrote for you (that I am forced to hear all of the fucking time) tipped you off? I mean, what a whiny pussy! What straight guy would write such sentimental shit? They don't have time for that when there is football game to watch. Oh, but at least he was honest about one thing. Times Square definitely doesn't shine as bright as you! But that's probably cuz your fat ass standing in front of it is like a lunar eclipse.

So tell me Delilah, what IS it like in New York City knowing you were just another fat girl used as a cover for a closet case queer?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow . . . Bitter, party of one - your table's ready! I don't know who this "delilah" bitch is, but if I were her, I'd stay the hell out of sexbox's way (which may be challenging because he appears to bea little on the "husky" side). Good luck GURL!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

LOL. Um, my post was in reference to that annoying "Hey There Delilah" song that has been played to death on the radio the past few months. it has nothing to do with anyone in real life. Thanks for ruining the fun Miss Debbie Downer.


And an extra LOL @ the husky comment. That's a first!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Debbie Downer! I love her!

Well, I love the sound they play whenever she says anything.... Wah woh woah.

Oh, I had no idea what this post was about... thanks for clarifying!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home