Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weird Week

Hmmm...so my Thanksgiving break has not been that great. Might I even dare say I am happy to go back to school tomorrow? Class will help me take my mind off many things.

This past week I had some bad Thai food and got sick for a few days. Then to add to that I was in a car accident. Luckily no one was hurt and my car suffered minimal damage, but I was still VERY shooken up by the thing. The following day I had a panic attack while I was hanging out with a friend. I never experienced one of those before and let me tell you they aren't fun. Fortunately my friend has had them before and knew exactly what was wrong so he was able to calm me down. It's funny how our bodies can react under stress even when we think we have everything under control.

So I did have the chance to see a few friends during all of this mess but not as many as I would have liked to see. I hope my Christmas break is better...especially since I am going to Miami!!!!!!



Private Dancer, one of his friends and I have finalized a New Year's Eve getaway to Miami! I barely was able to afford it but we found a super cheap hotel!

Bad Thai food may have been part of the reason why this past week sucked, but I must say I am not worried because I have discovered a new FIERCE Thai restaurant just two blocks from my house.....

Sura Thai Bistro

The restaurant itself is very large. There is nice loungy music playing and it has a very trendy interior! As for the food.....holy shit. Unbelievably good. Once this restaurant catches on I am afraid Boystown's other pretentious and trendy Thai hot spot, Ping Pong, is going to be history. No one will miss them or their food that taste like canned dog food.

2 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Wow, I am so sorry and relieved you are OK after the accident. I know all about panic attacks. Not that you're asking for advice but let me just say that communication with others helps and hopefully this blog entry is one of those :) I remember when me and the missus had a moderate car crash 3 yrs ago, I was very shooken up by it and could barely even sleep for 3 months. To date I am still petrified when he makes the long drives to Milwaukee. But accidents can happen at any moment and at anytime regardless of your caution and expertise. That's why they're so scary.

*hugs*

11:31 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

britney...i mean sista m...glad to hear you're ok!!!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home