Friday, December 14, 2007

Gaydar



I have amazing gaydar. I am sure I have bragged about it before. I mean, I can drive within 90 miles of a state penitentiary and my loins will begin to moisten from all of the homoerotic vibes transmitting through the air. Despite my almost 100% accurate gaydar, I still tend to err on the side of caution. Just because I know someone is gay doesn't necessarily mean the guy is "out". I would hate to be the cause of an uncomfortable situation and suggest someone is openly gay when in fact they are a super closeted, married, bathroom cruising Republican.

Two weeks ago I blogged about the hottie Arabic/Italian security guard at my job. Well, to make a long story short, not only were my suspicions correct (he's gayer than a Cher farewell tour) but we exchanged numbers and went on a date last night!

The date went extremely well. He is is very charming and has a great sense of humor. He kept me laughing the entire night. the date was fairly simple. We ate at the new Thai restuarant I was raving about the other day, Sura and then went to Sidetrack for their comedy night. If he continues to pass my tests and advances to the next levels perhaps I will give him his own "secret name" so he can become a recurring personality on my blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

LOL @ secret name. So cool he was gay!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home