Friday, June 26, 2009

His heart was.......Bad!

So I was never the biggest Michael Jackson fan but I was still shocked to hear of his death from an apparent heart attack. However, with every tragic event in life I think we can find a bit of humor to help us cope. I just about fell off my chair laughing at this. I'm sure Farrah Fawcet is bitter about how quickly her death was forgotten!




So here we have my Top 5 favorite MJ songs that will forever 'rock my world'.

1. In The Closet - For years we had the media questioning MJ's sexuality (not if he was gay or straight but whether he was sexual period!) and then he came out with this song. Was it meant to be funny? Was he serious? Was he trying to tell us something? We will never know but in the video he never looked so butch grinding with Naomi Campbell.

2. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - As hard as Justin Timberlake tries with his scary white boy falsetto he will never come close to the greatness of the original white boy falsetto that MJ made his trademark. The opening "whoooooooooah" of this song always gets me to dance, even in the women's underwear department at Wal-Mart.

3. Smooth Criminal - I love this song. As a child I always wondered who Annie was. As a perverted adult I simply get images of a poor 18 year old young lady who was just a victim of a bukkake session gone bad.

4. Blood On The Dancefloor - This wasn't one of his biggest hits and therefore I don't have anything remarkable to say about it except that I tend to LOOK first before I head to a dancefloor. I don't want to step in Suzy's dirty tampon.

5. Remember The Time - Michael does "New Jack Swing" and I loved it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

OMG, Remember The TIME!!!!! LOVED THAT ONE!!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home