Friday, July 24, 2009

My Pseudo BF

For the past few months I have had a pseudo-boyfriend. It's been nice. I never really planned on having a pseudo-relationship but I guess you could say this was a hook-up that turned out being a bit more long term than I originally anticipated. Well, to make a long story short, I think it's time to break up. But my question is, how does one break up with a pseudo-boyfriend? Does this require a pseudo-break up? Or would that defeat the purpose? Well, either way, what I do know is that I don't have the time or energy to be wasting on a pseudo-relationship. My plate is full right now and I don't want to sound like a broken record but with all that is going on right now I am not even interested in sex anymore.

Now that is shocking!

So i hope I don't hurt my pseudo-boyfriend's feelings. Surely he will understand......I hope! Maybe we can turn the pseudo-relationship into a real friendship? Hmmmm....to be continued........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home