Monday, August 17, 2009

I got my education!



I got my education but I'm still working on that job part! LOL

Not many updates here. Two more weeks left of school and I most definitely feel the pressure to find a job. Time is running out. I need to be out of my apartment in 45 days. Where am I moving? Who the fuck knows! lol. I have had only one phone interview so far and that has lead to a in-person interview September 1st. I have one other potential interview in the process but other than...nothing! At this point I don't care where the job is or if it is for a company I really wouldn't want to work for. Just give a paycheck for the next 9 months so I can pay off debt before I start my post-graduate training.

So the next two weeks I am hella busy finishing projects and also picking up extra hours at my current job so I have some extra funds to hold me over until October.

This next month is going to be very interesting, that's for sure. I am 99% sure that I am not staying in Chicago but where I will end up this winter is yet to be determined!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home