Friday, September 25, 2009

End of the Rainbow



This month I have seen two rainbows. I can't help but wonder if this is a sign that my journey to the end of the rainbow is coming soon. I returned this past Monday from Cancun and I have been thrown back into the middle of the storm. It's funny how I have experience both the ups and downs of this economy bullshit. Back in February I was a happy go lucky student who didn't have to worry about what was going on with the economy. Nine months later I found myself in the very uncomfortable situation of looking for a job in this shit storm.

However, I shall not complain because after all of my worrying I DID have 4 job offers. There seemed to be major drawbacks to all of them but I gave it much thought and determined which one would be the best choice. The economy already threw its wrench into my plans but that didn't mean I couldn't make something work out of all of this. So, without further ado, I have formally accepted a job offer in West Palm Beach, Florida!



Although I will be 60 miles north or my orignal planned destination (Miami) this job offer is probably even better than I could have hoped for. So I am excited. The only frustrating part is that I cannot start working until I get my license in Florida......which is an annoyingly LONG process. Ugh. So in the meantime I will be crashing with friends here in Chicago until I am ready to move because I can't stay in my apartment anymore. It's going to be a stressful next few months but I can't turn back now!

Now let's just pray I pass all of my licensure exams......because otherwise I am fucked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home