Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everything looks better from behind a smile.

I was a little grumpy today but the most unexpected person managed to turn my frown upside down. He probably won't read this but I am glad to have bumped into him today at just the right moment when I really needed some cheering up :)

he's also sexy as fuck so I guess that helps too. lol

I have been quite these past few days because I have simply been overwhelmed by life. No need to rehash everything that has been going on. Belive it or not I STILL do not know where I will be working or living come October 1st. Last week I flew down to Flroida when a very last minute interview was offered to me. That went extremely well and it appears that the job will be offered to me however there are some technicalities that may prevent me from being able to accept the position. It seems like even when something good does happen, there are a million and one other things to complicate the situation. I had another interview yesterday that also went well. This was for a job in Wisconsin. Obviously this isn't an ideal location but at this point in time I am no longer going to be fussy. In fact, I have offcially had 4 interviews and one job offer (which I decided to turn down last Friday for various reasons). This is all in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression so to be quite honest, I am not going to complain about anything that may come my way. I am so fortunate to have job interviews and offers. I am just stressed by the uncertainty of the next few weeks since I am running out of time to plan things accordingly. I am also scheduled to take my board exams and it has been hard to study with so much going on.

In a few hours I am getting on a plane to Cancun to attend a friend's wedding. I actually was starting to regret having made this trip because the timing is simply horrific but I realize now it might be a good thing. Getting away from the distractions of Chicago just might allow to take the time I need to study so I pass my board exams later this month. While it may not seem like fun to bring books on a vacation, I am sure I will enjoy studying on the beach. Hey, at least I will still get a fierce tan!

So my next post BETTER be my big announcement...........let's hope at least......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home