Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy BIATCH!

Things are crazy.......this is my last week of internships.....I graduate in one week.....I've beeen juggling final projects....work...job interviews....ugh!

Well, I am praying to go that this time next week I will be able to say I have a job offer somewhere. This waiting game is killing me...especially since I need to move in one month. I hate waiting to the last minute!

Well, since I have nothing to really blog about I thought I would post two of my favorite foreign commercials from youtube. They are both funny but you have to pay attention to catch the humor :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In mexico the bootleggers would mix the strangest music and sell it as new. One so-called hip-hop song for example was from Kris Cross "jump". Shaking my head in disbelief, aye pendejos.
As for the second video is that why the swarm of bugs were after you that one time in wrigleyville do you remember that?
You must've had several flavored condoms rubbed up against you that evening:*

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

The first video isn't so much about the lousy music, but the fact that this family clearly doesn't speak or understand english ;)

And no I don't remember a swarm of bugs! How rude. I avoid fruit flavored condoms for that reason, LOL

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home