Monday, September 07, 2009

Graduation Weekend



I'm a little annoyed with my PLF for having stood me up this weekend but either way I am happy to have graduated with her on Friday. I STILL don't know if this is my last Labor Day weekend in Chicago so I partied very hard to celebrate my graduation and whatever is about to come. Needless to say this upcoming week is going to be VERY interesting. There have been some last minute developments and with the holiday today I only have 4 very short days to get shit figured out because I am running out of time.

My friend Michelle spent the weekend with me so that was a nice treat. We hadn't had time to hang out like this since I started pharmacy school. It was fun just hanging out, watching movies and drinking. Wow, I really had missed alcohol!

So I am taking the rest of the week one day at a time, yet making sure I will be ready for anything that may come my way. I'm not quite as stressed as I was before trying to plan everything weeks in advance. It's nice not having an ulcer everyday! lol

I must say, it is quite ironic how so many people are coming out of the woodwork to suddenly express their desire to see me remain in Chicago. I am talking about people who I haven't talked to in quite some time. Hmmmm.....very interesting. What's even more interesting is my decision to stay or leave is going to depend on where I find a job and not necessarily where I want to go.

We will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Doll, you're adorable! Congrats again X

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home