Friday, September 04, 2009

Dr. Sexbox.....gonna make it!

The day is finally here! My graduation! Despite all the ups and downs this year I must say I am very happy to be here. I rememeber many people were rather doubtful and unsupportive when I started this journey a few years ago. Either they didn't understand, didn't care or were just fucking assholes that needed to be removed from my life so it didn't matter. Even worse was the bitchy student advisor at UIC who told me I was "never going to make it and was making a big mistake".

Fucking cunt.

Anyhoo, the day is here. I am a PharmD (Dr. Sexbox if you will). As far as my job situation goes, there have been some developments but there will not be any decisions made until one week from today. Regardless of my decsion, the next 9 months before I begin my residency (post graduate training) next summer will be interesting to say the least. However, today I am just happy and relieved that I finally made it! So in honor of "making it" I am posting the freestyle classic by the Queen of Unibrows, Sa-Fire

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Congratulations! What an achievement!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home