Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Didn't Know My Own Stength

I am LOVING Miss Whitney "Crack is Wack" Houston's comeback album! "Million Dollar Bill" makes me want to put on my favorite pimp suit and go boogie at the disco.

But I must say.....I am identifying the most with Whitney's sappy ballad that she performed live on Oprah a few weeks ago. "And I crashed down and tumbled but I did not crumble" I identify not because of a past abusive relationship or a crack addiction, but I really do underestimate my strength sometimes.

Preach it girlfriend!



Anyhoo, this past month has been a rollercoaster of emotions, now as I sit in my apartment surround by my partially packed belongings I must say I am somewhat at ease.....and relieved that I didn't totally lose my mind. I took 2 out of the 3 board exams I must complete in order to get licensed (and retain that lovely job offer I have in Florida) this past week. I have never felt so much pressure to succeed in my life. I won't know my results for awhile still and I have yet to receive an authorization to take the final board exam but I am going to think positively that I did well.

I am going to be living with Fernichael for the next month or so and I must say that even if I did crumble, I have some amazing friends that would figure out how to glue me back together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorrilla glue or the questionable stains on that drawer of yours :)xoxo said a kylie minogue fan

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one of the strongest people I know - I have no worries about you, your future, or your need to worry about falling apart. You have a unique and special ability to triumph over adversity and that is OBVIOUS by many of the challenges, struggles, and obstacles you have overcome. DO NOT sell yourself short - you only do yourself an injustice! Keep on trucking, hold your head high, and know that you can overcome ANYTHING that comes your way!

CONGRATS on all your successes. You are amazing.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home