Friday, October 23, 2009

Can't Fight Fate

Today I found out that I passed my Florida board exam and i am officially licensed and approved to practice in the Sunshine State! Ironically I am still waiting for the Illinois Board of Pharmacy to get back to me. I am not sure why they are dragging ass! I won't be working in IL but I did fork out hundreds of dollars for licensing fees so I want my goddamn piece of paper!

I finally feel that I can breathe a sigh of relief. The past few months have been soooo nerve wrecking. Back in July I honestly had no idea where I would be working or living. I sure have come a long way. What I find to be the most interesting is that even when I had given up complete hope about moving to Florida, it seems Fate never gave up on me. What's even more ironic is that even if had changed my mind and decided to stay here in Chicago, a lack of jobs would have prevented it! I guess I know now to always follow my heart and my gut instinct because apparently they know better than some of the people trying to convince me that moving away from Chicago would be just a horrible idea. Go figure!

In other news I had a pleasant time with someone I hadn't hung out with in quite awhile. While I did complain in another post about a few annoying people coming out of the woodwork, there are a few loose ends I would like to bring some closure to before I leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

Congrats! Is your title a Taylor Dayne reference? XOXO

2:56 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

YES! lolThe original Anastacia!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home