Sunday, October 18, 2009

Got Til It's Gone

I think I am going to have to tell my hubby, Mario Lopez, the we are over because I have new love interest......Jay Sean!!!!




In addition to having recorded one of my favorite songs of the year (I have probably watched the "Down" video on my iPod 500 times now) he has one of the sexiest bodies too! Holy shit...I don't think Jay Sean has eaten a carb since 1999. I cannot wait for his full length album to come out.

Other than lusting over this singing hottie, I have been busy studying for my Florida board exam. I have two more days until the exam and after that I will be licensed and ready to work in Florida by the end of the month (assuming I don't fail the damn thing!) I am finally seeing an end to the madness and while I am grateful for not having been left homeless in the streets, I am eager to get on with my life and regain some sort of stability again. Also I am just excited to be embarking on a new career and starting a new life in a new city.

Speaking of which, word must be out that ChicagoSexBox will soon be leaving Chicago because I am suddenly bombarded by old flames, hook-ups, friends, etc, that suddenly want to get back in touch with me. Seriously people, you had your chance. It's a little late now! Needless to say, in some of these situations I have been rather bitchy. I ran into a guy I briefly dated last year. As soon as I told him I was moving he was asking me to call him and that he wants to hang out and bla bla bla bla bla..... I forget the rest he said but I looked at him and said quite bluntly "I don't even have your number saved in my phone anymore." What an idiot. Another person, who was more like a friend with benefits, is suddenly texting me everyday now that he knows I am moving away. Mind you I explained to him I am staying with friends and can't have guests. I wouldn't be so annoyed if it wasn't for the fact that when I was living in my last apartment trying to schedule a booty call with this guy was like trying to make a dinner date with the president. It's funny how his schedule has suddenly cleared up!

I guess people really don't know what they got until it's gone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does means we cant we hook up before u go

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home