Friday, August 12, 2005

Me pregunto por qué.......

...te pudiste marchar



It's offical. I am obsessed with Belanova's album "Dulce Beat". I listen to it at the gym, in my car, at home and at work. The entire album has become the most played album on my iPod in less than a month (mind you that i have close to 11,000 other songs on my iPod!). My favorite song from the album has to be "Niño". Such simple lyrics yet such a touching song. Denisse's voice is angelic! I loved their first album "Cocktail" but I am amazed with the direction they took with "Dulce Beat". I even like the slow songs, which is odd for me. I can only hope this album is released in the US so Belanova will have a reason to come to Chicago!

So today is Friday, I am at work and very tired. I don't have anything exciting planned for the weekend. I MIGHT, and I do stress MIGHT, have a date on Sunday. I was chatting with this guy online that was probably even hotter than Mario Lopez (and if you know me, Mario Lopez is my #1 crush)on Tuesday. However, we exchanged emails/telephone numbers and I haven't heard from him all week so I am not going to get my hopes up. *sigh* I am pretty much used to this though. Nothing ever happens with any of the guys that I meet that I am truly interested in. Either they have too many personal issues or things just don't work out for whatever reason. Well, then again, I barely date so perhaps that is my problem! Or maybe I just like the wrong kind of men.....hmmm....we'll save that for another post someother day!

But what was I talking about, ah yes, my weekend. I will be at Midwestern University all this weekend taking a mini-PCAT prep course. I am applying to Pharmacy School this year so I must take the PCAT (similar to what pre-med students take before entering medical school) in October. The exam covers alot of chemistry and biology, which for the most part I haven't studied in about 5 years, so this is going to be hard. I definitely hope this weekend is helpful.

ok, now that you have probably skimmed through most of today's boring post, I leave you with my Beefaroni of the week.......drum roll please........

Chris Evans!!!!!! He's Beefaroni with a capital "B"! The Banana Split scene from "Not Another Teen Movie" always gets me wet! grrrrrr.......



3 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

ooh thanks Mr. Supastar:) Ashley Jade is indeed quite fierce. I can't go to the gym without her!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Chris Evans es mioooooooooo¡

9:54 AM  
Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

no es mioooo yo lo vi primero jajaja, en cellular sale muy yummi

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home