Monday, March 13, 2006

The Flavor of Love

If love had a flavor, I bet it would taste like cum! I mean, what else could it taste like? Anyhoo, I will save a post about my appreciation for man juice some other day. I was actually referring to the VH1 reality show starring Flava Flav of Public Enemy fame.




I think I have mentioned this before, I do not have cable and I barely ever watch television. I have better things to do, but at the gym, it's another story. As I run on the treadmill I always check out VH1's various reality programs. The past two months I have been intrigued by "The Flavor Of Love". I say "intrigued" because I think the concept of the 20 women fighting over the extremely gross and disgusting Flava Flav goes against all laws of nature. I mean, he is NASTY and looks like he would smell like left over KFC and geri curl juice. Yuck. It's quite disturbing actually watching these girls fight for his affection. Some even seem to actually care about this guy. I suppose that is what makes the show even more surreal, that these women are serious. Poor things.

Well, today was the finale and out clock wearing and gold teeth having bachelor made his pick. I was so glad he didn't pick the girl that looks like a crackhead tranny. I am looking forward to more of VH1's trashy reality shows! They are so bad they are good!

3 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

what people will do to get on TV...

7:33 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I was talking about this show with a girl I work with today. I've never seen it, but she was talking about the girl who looks like a crossdresser. Love it.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

this show is gross! flava flav is a nasty little sewer rat who is undeserving of his new found fame. lets all say a quiet prayer and hope his renewed 15 minutes is UP!

AJ

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home