Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break Here I Cum!

Well, my midterms are done and next week I get a nice long break from school. Unfortunately I still have to work everyday. I wanted to go on a fierce exotic vacation, but I am broke. I don't know how much in government loans I will be eligible for this fall, and considering Midwestern tuition is $22,000 a year, I need to stay on a budget until then.

Luckily my budget will allow me one item........


Woo hoo! Season three is released next Tuesday!!!!! I LOVE this show. I plan on staying up late every night to watch all of the episodes. I am also excited about next week because I have an appointment for a complete physical. Why does this excite me you wonder? Well, if I am lucky I can persuade my doctor into checking my prostate! Woo hoo, there's nothing like knowing your insurance paid for a good fisting session! Now that's what I call quality health care!

And speaking of sex, I think I must make good on a promise I made in my last post.

Let's talk about cum!



man juice, splooge, jizz, nut, man chowder, man mayo, leche.... I could go on and on there are so many synonyms. I have been taking a very random and unscientific survey lately about people's view on this fierce body fluid. I think it is quite fun and am totally turned off by guys that are scared of cum. I understand not everyone wants to swallow (it's not the safest thing to do), but what's the big deal with getting some on your face, chest or legs? I LOVE cum pigs that let me squirt my juice all over them! Now that's hot! And I am not a big baby either when it comes to taking a load in return. Cum happens. Why be afraid or disgusted by it?

However, the other day at the gym I noticed I had a huge cum stain on my sweat pants.......ewwww......cum stained clothing at the gym is only fierce if you are a White House intern. Thank god no one noticed.

And finally, I just want to take the time to say I just realized Blogspot comes with a spell checker. That's right, expect there to be no more typos when I post. I expect the same from all of my blogger buddies too. Anyone who gets caught spelling incorrectly is getting splooge in their lunch :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

That pictures is sorta nast and a shock to my system in the middle of my work day. But, I totally agree and was just talking about this with a friend today. I hate when you have just cum and the guy you are with jumps out of bed and grabs a towel or something. Live in the moment and enjoy it. Cum is hot!

1:41 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i second that. cum is hot!

6:31 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

so maybe ill continure with my horrible spelling in the hopes that i get a special lunch!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

What I'd like to know is where the picture of that hot boy came from ;)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home