Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Goodbye Sal!



Last week was not only a week of Gay Games in Chicago, but a fellow blogger, Sal came to visit Chicago. He stayed with my Sista M and Rob, but we all took it upon ourselves to be his tour guides. He was such a sweetheart and very cool. He was also quite popular with the locals, especially at Roscoes where a this scary white trash homo molested him on the street! lol

I hope you got back to California safely Sal! Let us know when you get your new phone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

LMAO.

I personally thought the umbrella gave the picture a touch of butchness.....oh well!

3:47 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

omg that picture is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! it must NEVER leave this page! EVER!

4:56 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Awwww..how cute!. That smile of yours that never goes away.

Yes indeedy. It was nice having u here. Sorry about ur phone and sorry we didn't hang out as much. My work schedule is weird like that. :(.

Enjoy your CD's I gave u.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home