Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nip/Fuck

Mario Lopez's stint on CBS's daytime soap, "The Bold And The Beautiful", was short lived and ended earlier this summer. It is a shame because by the time I got cable so I could see his succulent pecs, juicy bubble butt and adorable dimples, he was gone! However, I have something new to look forward to......Mario will be playing a gay plastic surgeon on the television series "Nip/Tuck". There is a god people. This is a million times better than a crappy daytime soap opera because on cable television we get to have...........

PARTIAL MALE NUDITY!!!!

These pictures from the new season have already leaked to give us a preview of the type of homoerotic escapades await us....






Now that is an ass. That is the kind of ass I can sink my teeth into. I could eat that for days and days and days.......yum!

Ok, now before I begin to orgasm (which would not be a good thing since i am sitting here at work as i type this), I must say how happy I am to finally have....



I finally have cable again! I do not watch much television so I was always content with the regular broadcast stations in Chicago, but when I moved downtown last year I could no longer get decent reception on my tv. I think the only channel that came in clearly was Telefutura, and to be quite honest, there is only so much "Escándolo TV" that I can handle. So last month RCN representatives were in my building and I signed up for digital cable. I was surprised by how much cheaper RCN was than Comcast. For only $15 more I am getting about twice the number of channels I got with Comcast. So far my favorite channels are HTV and LOGO. Since Chicago's last latin pop radio station changed formats, it has been hard for me to keep up with all of the latest latin pop music. HTV has been a blessing with their 24/7 music videos. I have already discovered some new artists. As for LOGO, I initally thought a gay television network was kind of lame, but my doubts have been put to rest. The variety of programming on LOGO is quite impressive. The other day I was watching a film documentary about the struggles of two gay/lesbian couples. The twist was that in both cases, one partner was Israeli and the other partner was Palestinian. The film captured a whole new perspective of the Israeli/Palestinian crisis that most people never probably stop to think about. It was most definitely one of the most enlightening films I have seen this year. I know my Milwaukee Sister has been raving about LOGO's original series, "Noah's Arc", but I have yet to see that. With my hectic schedule it is hard for me to commit myself to a weekly series, but I think I will try to check this show out this Wednesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Do u watch "Nip/Tuck"? After "Six Feet Under" ended (which was the only new show i watched on TV), i tried to look for a replacement for it and so manu people went on about this show. So I got it and was interested when watching it on DVD...then I got bored of it and never even finished watching the 2nd season.

I'm curious to know if that one surgeon is going to go gay for Mario on this show. Is that why he's on? Who wouldn't go gay for Mario..grr

11:19 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Well, I'm sure McNamara's character doesn't care about that..he's addiced to sex afterall. He just cares about the stick n moove.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I've always wanted to see him nude! This is a dream come true. *sobs*

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home