Friday, September 08, 2006

Week 1

Well, my first week of pharmacy school has come and gone. The second is about to start. It wasn't that bad, but then again how bad could the first week really be? I must say I LOVE being at a private university for the first time in my academic career. It's nice feeling as though my presence is not seen as a burden by a professor who is more concerned about his/her research than teaching.

My class is a very unique and diverse bunch. Well, maybe I shouldn't say diverse. There are only two black girls and based on the class list of names there is only one other hispanic student. There are no shortages though of Indians. I don't think I have ever had so many Patel's in my class. There really isn't too much eye candy though since 3/4 of the class are girls. Damn. I don't even have a hot professor either. What the fuck.

I have made it a point to be very social and I guess you could say I have even made a few acquaintances. That's good because then I have someone to keep me awake during some of our 3 hour lectures.

So far the curriculum doesn't look like it will be too difficult. However, I am going to be a busy bitch trying to juggle my time. This unfortunately means I am going to have to postpone my plans to take a Portuguese course this fall and instead take it during summer. I am not happy about that but I don't want to burn myself out. In fact, I refuse to burn myself out ever again. I have spent the past 9 years being busy one way or the other and now I finally feel I have the opportunity to continue pursuing my goals and aspirations while enjoying life's every moments at the same time.

Translation: I am going to owe alot in student loans and credit cards when this is all done, lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

show us your tits already !!....sheesh!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

LOL!

I'll see what I can do in the next week or so :)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home