Friday, March 30, 2007

The Dating Game

I can't honestly say why I haven't posted something this entire week. I swear I haven't been that busy. Hmmm....I think sometimes I have so much on my mind that perhaps it is too hard for me to put it into words.

I know I have alluded to the fact that I have recently resubmerged myself in the dating world but I have been very quiet about all of the "dating" I have been doing. I think this is in part due to the questionable quality of these dates (I know I blogged about stalker boy sending me 500 text messages in a matter of 10 minutes), but most importantly I haven't had much to say because none of my dates have been all that remarkable. There was the doctor who was about as interesting as a bag of rocks. Then there was the masseur who was nice but failed to really spark any interest (he did give some bomb ass massages though! word!). Now there is my most recent "discovery". He's very handsome, has an amazing body, is very nice and funny but is very quickly becoming way to clingy. I really get concerned when after only three dates I have to hear how "rude" I was for not being able to return a message until 4 hours later. Jesus fucking christ. Give me some fucking space! I am not one of these people who walk around with their cell phone crazy glued to their face. I'll get back to you when I have time!

I will give this most recent guy another chance though. I don't think I should be too dismissive, but things aren't looking good. I LOATHE clingy men.

Now, before I started all of this dating I thought perhaps I shouldn't rush things but then I realized, what the fuck am I waiting for? I'm not getting any younger and my fabulously fierce wardrobe of Diesel jeans is collecting dust. I look fierce goddamnit! So fuck this shit. Maybe I do have to sort through a shit load of men with more issues than Newsweek but I will be damned if I sit at home and rot my life away. I am sure I will have plenty of time to do that when I am old, wrinkled and pooping myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Dating is fun, and the best is when you find that One guy who makes you feel like you don't have to date anymore...

:-)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home