Sunday, April 01, 2007

Belanova And Peter Rauhofer

This weekend was a blast! I feel so spoiled. Two weeks ago I had an incredible b-day weekend and now this weekend was probably just as fun and crazy!

Saturday night started out with the Belanova concert at the Congress Theater. I didn't even want to originally go to the concert because I had been so disappointed by their last show in November. You know, I love this group. Their two albums are in constant roatation on my iPod but as a live act they are fucking boring. Never again! Senior citizens at a nursing home could have put on a more interesting show.

After the concert, Jorgillo and I rushed to Circuit.......



WOW! WOW! WOW! I though we would be early arriving at 11:45pm but the place was already packed beyond belief. I honestly have never seen Circuit so crowded, not even on their popular latin nights. Their hot boys in swings, a woman walking around with lizards, a drag/magician show, amazing decorations and equally amazing music courtesy of super DJ/producer Peter Rauhofer! I can't remember the last time I danced so much. In fact, I didn't even get the chance to drink that much, which was probably a good thing because I ended up meeting this super hot Brazilian guy! YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM CUM CUM CUM CUM! LOL

It felt like everyone out that night was at Circuit. I ran into so many old friends/acquaintances/fuck buddies that I felt like I was at a high school reunion. The most interesting encounter had to be running into my old supervisor from Milwaukee. I had always known he was gay but keep in mind he was always this super nerdy, reserved skinny white guy. Well, I barely recognized him dressed up in leather daddy gear! LOL Actually he barely recognized me either. I guess I look different than what I did 5 years ago.

So today, Sunday is my day of recovery. I am not used to staying out until 5AM. Not to mention I had so much laundry to do...I mean, cum stained sheets aren't something one can ignore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home