Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back To My Roots!

The words and music of RuPaul have inspired me once again. Yes folks, Mr. SexBox is going back to his roots! I just put a security deposit down on a BEAUTIFUL one bedroom just a few blocks from where I first lived in Chicago. It was exactly what I was looking for except that it was about $150 more than I wanted to spend. It is worth the extra money though. I can't live in a shit hole just to say I have cheap rent. I did that once and learned my lesson. This diva demands luxury!

ANYHOO, I am in the midst of Market Days weekend in Chicago. I was a little uncertain how today would since everyone I know is going Sunday but being the gay Chicago socialite that i am it wasn't long before I ran into some fierce people to hang out with!

So now I am convered in bugs, cum, sweat, dirt, footprints, feces, cotton candy and lube (ok, maybe not all of that, it's been a wild day but I would never disrupt my low carb diet to have candy!)

So I am about to shower up and head back for the "Meat Market" at Circuit. I know the DJ spinning tonight and I am sure he will be throwing donw with some fierce diva dancefloor anthems!

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Oh my gawd!

I loved how you only made a correction about CANDY!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home