Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oatmeal is fierce.



Oatmeal is fierce. I am not talking about that instant shit though. I am talking about the real shit you have to actually cook for more than 30 seconds. I think I should eat it more often. I already eat it about 2-3 times a week and I must say I am always impressed by the nice bowel movements it gives me. You know, the kind that comes out in one chunk and doesn't require any wiping. It's like nature's very own douche!

Oatmeal is love.

Speaking of healthy shit like my colon cleansing Quaker oats, can I tell you how un-fierce GNC aka Goddamn Nasty Cunts is? Sure, GNC is a a great health food/supplement store with so many convenient locations but they are fucking overpriced and their selling tactics are obnoxious. I recently discovered a nice little independent shop in Lakeview that has everything GNC has but with better service and cheaper prices. However, until I move back to the north side, I occasionally have to suffer and go the GNC by my house. Things never change. There is always some ugly, out of shape troll who follows me around the store asking me if I have tried their new vitamins or if I know that there is a more effective version of the product that I am buying or blah blah blah. First of all it's quite evident they don't have the slightest idea what they are talking about. Second of all, I don't take health or fitness advice from individuals who clearly haven't stepped foot in a gym in the last 10 years. I had to get bitchy with the one idiot the last time. He was trying to convince me to buy a different (and more expensive) creatine product so I could avoid "bloating". Was he suggesting that perhaps I looked "bloated"? I snapped back "bloating sounds like more of an over eating issue" and I walked out. Although I had to laugh when he tried to explain to me it has to do with the "pH balance" of the product. What a fucking retard. I bet he couldn't even tell me what pH means.

Anyhoo, this weekend was fun although I partied too much Friday so I had to postpone my apartment hunting. I did get the chance to finally meet one of my online friends from Togerland. We have chatted and shared music for three years now so it was so cool to finally meet Eric!

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

"doesn't require any wiping"????

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Well, I guess I should have said "minimal wiping" since one wipe is always necessary to see if you must wipe some more! lol

9:24 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

Clean wipes are the best!!! The worst are those of peanut butter like consistency. Fiber is your friend!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

I'm laughing uncontrollably and throwing up a little bit in my mouth at the same time!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home