Wednesday, July 25, 2007

50 Questions For You Nosey Bitches

I am back from New York but more on that later. Here is another "get to know me" list of questions I saw my friends on myspace doing so I thought I would post it here.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My credit card bill. It is a constant reminder of my poor shopping habits.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ping Pong

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Shit, I am still bitter I didn't lose it to my uncle when I was 12 like all of the other gay boys I know!

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn't have taken so much time off from school.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Miss Kulas. She always called me "Eddie Confetti"

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I wouild love to be in the middle of a crystal meth induced 12 man sex orgy at Steamworks.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
It depended on what TV show I was watching at the moment. "I Dream Of Jeanie" made me want to be an astronaut. "Bewitched" made me want to be an architect. "Bosom Buddies" made me want to be a trannie.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
3

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's what I slept in.

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Not much really. I just try to drive more conservatively.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be and with who?
Puerto Rico but I am not saying with who.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm" and then Irealized I am not Beyonce.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I'll unpack in the morning. Fuck this shit.

14. Favorite style of underwear?
Those C-in2 low rise briefs hold my jewels oh so nicely!

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
The post-sex clean up.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Of course.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in!

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
He Man

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy?
Lick is arm pits.

21. Have you found real love yet?
Not yet!

22. When did you first start feeling old?
When I turned 25.

23. Favorite 80's movie?
Adventures In Babysitting

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
The fake soy stuff.

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
Eww...isn't that like one of those welfare stores?

.26. Beach or lake?
Beach!

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No- I think it needs to be taken more seriously.

28. Do you own property?
No

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
La Toya Jackson

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Oh, everyone knows about the shitty movies I like.

31. What's your drink?
it used to be a Blue Motherfucker but now I prefer something simple like rum and cock. I mean rum and coke.

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indians, they wear less clothing.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Whoever is cuter.

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Dante!

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
N oradi ohere but I am listening to a fierce dance remix of "Love Stoned" by Justin Timberlake.

36. favorite body part to shave?
My balls.

37. skip to 38
?

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I wish I could have been more in touch with my own emotions before trying to care about someone else.

39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Sure. I don't hate them at least.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Dannii Minogue. And she would love it because I wouldn't bring up her crappy sister once!

41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Outdoors as long as there aren't too many bugs.

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Just fender benders.

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
When you say "intended purpose" do you mean as a giant dildo to evoke mind blowing orgasms? Then yes, I have!

44. Last book you read for real?
Los Cien Golpes. I have read a bunch of text books though since then!

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
I don't like bears. They are too hairy.

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In the wilderness with Mountain Dew since there was no clean water.

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Sal's bedroom.

48. Do you go to church?
I'd go if I am guaranteed a hot priest that will touch my naughty parts.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Oh, I am ready for both!

50. Just how OLD are you?
21....Part 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home