Saturday, August 18, 2007

VIP

Very important people.

There are so many we meet in our lives. Sometimes it's not so obvious who's important and who's not. I think the traditional opinion of who a "very important person" is is generally someone we have known for a very long time and that we know very well. I don't think that is always the case though. It isn't always necessary to establish some sort of long term rapport with another person for them to have a significant impact in our lives. I can think of several people I have met over the years who were only a part of my life for a very brief period yet contributed significantly to my personal development and growth. Of course, there are also other VIPs that I have indeed known for years and probably will be around for a long time to come.

Identifying who the VIPs in our lives isn't difficult. I think the difficult part (or perhaps we take these people for granted and tend to forget) is telling these individuals just how instrumental they have been in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home