Sunday, July 27, 2008

Letter of Complaint

Dear Mr. Sexbox,

It has come to my attention in the past few weeks that I have been working excessive overtime without any sort of rest or adequate time to detoxify myself. There are 9year old indigenous girls in Kathy Lee Gifford sweat shops that work less than I do. The weekends have become increasingly difficult with your unreasonable demands. I mean, are 4 shots of Goldschalger really necessary within 2 hours? I think not.

I am afraid I will be left with no choice but to go on strike soon if you don't give me at least a two week vacation. Trust me, I fucking need it.

Sincerely,

Your Liver

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Goldschalger??? I think my liver sent me the same complaint a few weeks ago. I didn't give it any time off, just a little less work. I think it's happy this way.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home