Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gimme A Break



It is a Saturday and I have the entire day off. The weather is beautiful and more than likely the bars will be packed tonight. Nevertheless I am staying at home to do laundry and study and I am perfectly fine with that. In the past few weeks so many friends have been either annoying the fuck out of me or just being way too dramatic that I am taking a mult-friend sabbatical. Seriously, if the phone doesn't ring once I won't fucking care. I need a break from so many people and their fucking problems.

Other than that, there isn't much else to report here.....for now at least!

3 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Love the photo. I LOVED that show!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

ooh and I love your photo and the new hair style! hot!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Oh.... THANKS!!!!!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home