Sunday, April 29, 2007

Baby can you play with fire?




You made me feel I wasn’t enough, wasn’t enough for your love
But it was insecurity that made you run, it wasn’t me


Who would have thought Hilary Duff was going to come up with one of the best pop albums of 2007? I know I didn't. But what I want to know is who done did Hilary wrong?? Girlfriend is pissed on so many songs and she doesn't bite her tongue (see quoted song lyrics above). I swear, hell hath no fury like an angry rich white girl with horse teeth! LoL

BUT, I am not writing tonight about how great Hilary Duff's new album is. I am writing about how great life can be. Sure there are those days when life kicks you in the head, stomps on your face and shits all over you. You know, like when you are reprimanded by your boss in front of all of your coworkers or when a close friend totally betrays your trust or (as in Hilary's case) you get dumped/dissed. It's times like those that all of your self esteem and pride seem to vanish into thin air. You just feel absolutely worthless.

Lord knows I have felt that way recently, but I was reminded of a very important life lesson tonight. No matter how shitty things get some times, what goes around comes around and sometimes it's best just to let life takes its shitty course and wait for things to get better so you can savor every moment. You know, like when that boss ends up losing his job, or that two timing friend finds him/herself sad and lonely with no one to turn to or when you see that former love interest that totally dissed and dumped you dancing with someone that is way uglier and way older than you.....it feels great! It's like a natural high because all of that self esteem and self worth you thought had done walked out the door for good comes rushing back to you all at once.


Yes folks, life may be filled with its ups and downs but those of us who are patient evetually realize one thing........................LIFE IS GRAND!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Ooh, I REALLY like THAT song!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

I just bought this on iTunes! I LOVE it!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home