Friday, April 06, 2007

So Many Men, So Little Time

I like to consider myself a religious blogger. When I go a few days without seeing my random thoughts on the computer screen I get a bit antsy. When I don't blog it's generally because I am fucking busy but for the first time ever I can say I have been busy not because of school or work but because my personal life has suddenly gone into over drive.....in a very very very good way! Hmmm...I am going to wait a few more days before I dedicate a proper post describing all that is going on. For now let's just say I have men suddenly popping out from everywhere. It's getting a little out of control to be quite honest. However I shall not complain. About a month and a half ago I was upset that a certain situation didn't turn out the way I had hoped so I guess this is just God's way of making up for a shitty February! LOL

The lord truly does work in mysterious ways!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

:-)

Somehow, I'm so glad you're having so much fun dating. Good for you!

12:02 AM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

so jealous!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home