Saturday, April 14, 2007

My New BFF

The other day at work someone assumed I was still in my early 20's. Oh how I wanted to just hug that person. People who make comments like that immediately become my new best friend forever! Well, as long as they don't expect any favors in return. I am far too selfish for that.

This past week has been another busy one. I have been feeling like such a slutty socialite lately. I don't know how that poor Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie can keep up with their busy schedules! Men here, a martini there, a party here, an orgy there, a few lines of coke in the bathroom while security is pounding on the stall door because they assume you are once again in there receiving oral sex. *sigh*

But I digress.



Thursday night was an nice midweek break from monotony. My new Brazilian "friend" invited me to Roscoe's 20th anniversary party. The first half of the night was an exclusive VIP event with lots of free food, 80's music videos (courtesy of the fabulous VJ Bobby) and most importantly......an OPEN BAR!!!!! Woo hoo! My date and I took advantage of that shit! Needless to say by 11pm I was exhausted and experiencing acute liver failure. I was upset when I woke up the next day without a hangover. I could have stayed out even longer and got more drunk! Damn it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BFF=Best Friend Forever

And I know who occupies that spot in your heart (as cold as your apartment)

:)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home