Sunday, April 15, 2007

Me and My Automatic Imagination

They say April showers bring May flowers. Well, with this weather lately I think that is a bunch of bull shit, but one thing can be for sure......in May I am going to be getting some fucking FIERCE new music. Perhaps Shitty April Music (Como Ana Una Mujer) brings Fucking Fierce May Music? I think so! Ultra Naté, the original house music diva, is finally back with a new album in May and her cover of the Pointer Sisters's "Automatic" is beyond fierce. I can't get enough of the video. I have been patiently waiting 6 years for a new album and my homegirl has definitely made it worth the wait!!!!!




Also, back in March I was going nuts over the new Sophie Ellis Bextor song. Well as she prepares to release her long awaited third album in May, sheteases us with her latest video, "Me and My Imagination". It's not as fierce or as sexually charged as Ultra's video but it's definitely something I can't wait to put on my iPod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home